The focus of Roulette is a spinning wheel that is divided into 37 numbered segments. A ball is released in the spinning wheel and players bet on where it will come to rest. In order to widen the betting options the segments on the wheel are coloured either red or black (with the exception of zero which is green). Furthermore, the numbers have a very specific layout on the wheel and in the betting area. Thanks to this, there are a huge number of betting possibilities which results in an exciting and strategic game.
The main screen in European Roulette Pro shows the standard betting area where you can drag and drop chips onto the numbers and positions that you want to bet on. On the left there is a ‘Wheel’ button and clicking on this shows you the spinning wheel. On the right is a ‘Neighbors’ button and this opens up a Racetrack view for placing more advanced bets such as Voisins Du Zero. On all the screens, there is a meter that displays the percentage of the wheel covered by bets.
Roulette has many different types of bet:
- Straight Up: A bet placed on a single number.
- Split: A bet on two numbers that are adjacent in the betting area.
- Street: A bet on three numbers that form a vertical line on the betting area.
- Corner: A bet on four numbers that form a square on the betting area.
- Topline: A bet placed on the numbers 0, 1, 2 and 3.
- Line: A bet on two adjacent streets (six numbers).
- Dozen: A bet on a group of twelve numbers (1st 12, 2nd 12 or 3rd 12).
- Column: A bet on the twelve numbers that form one of the three columns on the betting area.
- Even Chance: These are bets such as Red/Black, Odd/Even, 1 to 18 or 19 to 36.
- Voisins du Zero: A bet on the numbers neighbouring 0 on the wheel that covers almost half of the wheel.
- Tier: A bet on the numbers in the third of the wheel opposite 0.
- Orphelins: A bet on the numbers that are not covered by the Tiers and Voisins bets.
- Neighbour: A bet on a number and the two numbers either side of it on the wheel (a total of five numbers).
It is possible to win payouts ranging from 1:1 all the way up to 35:1.