Playing in Practice Mode
Based on members’ feedback, we have a terrific feature available to all players – both newbies and veterans alike – the option to play our online casino games in practice mode.
This means you can try almost all of our games absolutely free, before committing to play for real money wagers. This is a great way to sample new games, explore new game types, and find new favourites.
Begin Playing in Practice Mode
After downloading CasinoClub and installing the software, members can test games such as roulette, blackjack or slots absolutely free, using play money, for a true taste of game play. It works like this:
- Start by signing up as a new player at CasinoClub.
- Download the CasinoClub software by clicking on any of the ‘Download’ or ‘Join’ links on the website. If you need any assistance during the process, you can always have a look at the menu items under the tab First Steps for detailed instructions.
- Open the casino software and log in using your username and password (as selected during the signup process). Click on the ‘Practice Play’ button in the upper left side of the screen. By clicking on the appropriate box, you can switch at any time between practice mode and real money play.
- Select the game you want to play from the game list (shaded games can be downloaded with just one click). All practice games work just as flawlessly as in real money mode, i.e. the operation is exactly the same.
- You will have €1,000 in play money to practice on the game you have selected.
- Repeat with as many games as you like, and become an expert in a wide range of CasinoClub games!
Once you’re familiar with the rules of the game and the features of the software, you are ready (and advised to) play with real money! That’s because only in real money mode can you enjoy what is best about an online casino – the ability to win real money prizes!
Plus, only in real money mode can you enjoy CasinoClub’s other unique member advantages including the option to chat and play with other members in multiplayer mode.