The 10 Golden Rules for Responsible Gaming
- Set a budget.
- Never play with more than you can afford to lose.
- Set a limit every day and stick to your limit even if you lose.
- Set aside a predetermined amount of your winnings before playing more.
- When you win, increase your bet only slightly.
- Never play when you are tired.
- Only bet what you can afford.
- Be realistic about your chances to win.
- If you lose five times in a row, review your strategy and revise as necessary.
- Enjoy the game and stop while you have a lucky streak.
Our Responsible Gaming Programme
We want our guests to have a good time and wager responsibly with the understanding that online casino gambling is a form of entertainment. The purpose of our Responsible Gaming Programme is to prevent problem gambling and help you keep to your individual gaming budget.
You can use the responsible gaming tool to set personal wagering limits for yourself whenever you wish. Specify the maximum amount of money you wish to allow yourself to wager within a certain time period (per day, per week or per month). You can also specify the maximum total you wish to allow yourself to lose per wagering period.
A day starts at 0:00 h and ends 24 hours later. A week is the last seven days including the current day. A month is the last 30 days including the current day.
If you reach your wagering limits the system will automatically recognize when you have reached the limits you have specified for yourself. When you are logged in, you will immediately be notified through a pop-up message when your most recently placed bet has reached or exceeded the limits for the current wagering period. If you are currently participating in a real-money game and your limits have been exceeded, the game will automatically close as soon as the current game round is finished. You will then be unable to bet in any real-money game until the next wagering period begins.
During the period you are excluded from the real-money games, you will still be permitted to log in to the casino to play the games in practice mode, and you will still be able to access your online casino account to make deposits and withdrawals. You cannot, however, access any real-money game or make any real-money bet during the specific wagering period. This includes freespins offered by CasinoClub as well.
For your own protection, you will be unable to use the responsible gaming tool to set new limits for yourself until the period of exclusion from the real-money games has ended.
We may offer you the possibility to specify time limits on how much time you allow yourself to play a game for real money. This is called session time, and session time is the time from when you start a game until you exit it. You specify the time in minutes and if you spend more time playing a game for real money, we will require you to take a break from playing the game.
If you suspect you may have a gambling problem, you can use the Responsible Gaming tool to immediately and completely exclude yourself from logging in to the online casino. You can choose to exclude yourself for a limited time period (a designated number of days) or permanently. If you wish to exclude yourself from the
casino for a limited time, use the Responsible Gaming tool to specify the number of days (starting with, but not counting the present day) you wish to remain excluded from the casino. During the time you are completely excluded from the casino, you will be unable to log in, access your casino account or alter your period of exclusion.
If you would like to exclude yourself from all gaming activity at CasinoClub, please contact our customer support. A self-exclusion request can be processed for a day, a week, a month, or permanently, per your preferences. Please note that if you close your account permanently, it cannot be reopened. Should you choose to self-exclude yourself, your VIP status at CasinoClub will be terminated.
During the time you are excluded from the casino, you will not be able to log in, access your CasinoClub account, or change the period of your exclusion. Before voluntarily excluding yourself permanently from the casino, please make sure you withdraw any funds available in your account. Otherwise, you will be required to contact Customer support.
When should gaming behavior be considered problematic?
The signs of a gambling problem are often the same as the signs of other addictions, leading an individual to significant impairment or distress. Maladaptive gambling behavior is being indicated by the individual exhibiting (but not limited to) the following:
- Preoccupation (with gambling)
- Narrowing of other interests
- Change of personality or behavior
- Borrowing/stealing from family and friends
- ‘Chasing’ losses
- Betting higher and more with time
- Unsuccessfully trying to stop
We listed some questions which will allow you to quickly assess and consider your own behavior.
Answering “yes” to the following questions can indicate a problem:
- Have you ever tried to keep/hide your gambling habits from your family and friends?
- Have you ever felt comfort or relief in gambling when feeling anxious, distressed, lonely or even just bored?
- Have you ever given up on or even lost an important career opportunity, job or relationship because of gambling?
- Have you ever tried cutting back on/limiting your gambling habits and then felt irritable or restless?
- Have you ever relied on your gambling to provide money/get even after losing?